[Dailydrool] Coughing

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:42:17 PDT 2011

Just a quick question for all of you. All the hounds are coughing here.
Everyone is up to date on their kennel cough and all other shots. No one
appears to be acutely ill. Just this cough. Ty came to us with a mild cough
that hasn't gotten worse but now everyone has this occasional cough. I'm
just not sure if I should be looking for anything else in particular. I'm
going to give the vet a heads up about Ty before he has his surgery Thursday
just to make sure this won't be a problem. I'd appreciate it if anyone has
any suggestions.

Thanks!

Jane & the Houndettes & the foster buppy
Jersey (who has a very little cough)
Shadow (who coughs a little more often than Jersey)
Ginger (almost no cough)
Suzy (who has been coughing a lot)
Ty (who puts everything he can in his mouth but doesn't swallow foreign
objects)