[Dailydrool] What to say to the rescue.

Jessica Rutan jessica at aubreydog.com
Tue Aug 23 09:17:19 PDT 2011

Dear Droolers,

Your support and compassion for the ordeal of the Husky Rescue is not
complete. I am of course over-joyed that Petco stepped up to the plate
and has changed the way rescues will have adoption fairs in front of
their stores, but the Husky Rescue is another story.
What I am asking:

Can you send me specific ideas that I can write into letters to this
group?
I am looking for how they can improve, what they should teach their
volunteers, how they should conduct themselves with the public, etc. I
have a list here at home, but I KNOW I have forgotten something. I
have been racking my brain and then the light bulb went on me, DUH!
ask the experts!

I want to make sure that I have not forgotten something that should be
said. Thank you in advance. My daughter is looking to add a few more
animals to our zoo at home. Some finches. She said they don't bite and
won't scare the dogs!  We are looking for cages now!  LOL
Thank you again for pulling from your many years of rescue work to
help me reach out to a group that I am very unhappy with to try and
give them advice and help.

Thank you all,

Jessica