[Dailydrool] Houndies hugging

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:10:22 PDT 2011

According to the animal communicator, Emma told her she likes being hugged!
I'm not sure what she considers a 'hug,' but I suspect it's the sitting on
my lap w/my arms around her, holding her up... She's also quite the
afficianato of the belly rub! She will actually throw herself upside down on
people's feet so they can't escape her bellyrub pleas, if given half a
chance!

Joey, well, he occasionally likes bellyrubs, and occasionally sleeps
inverted, so we usually rub the tummy then. Otherwise, he likes his ear
scritches & occasional butt scratches. No clue why, but that boy just ain't
right some of the time! He's also the snuggly one, when he's not giving the
'cold snooter,' and the eyeball, letting me know he was NOT amused that I
left him home to go to the hound supporting job!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473