[Dailydrool] I guess I am baaaack

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:13:45 PDT 2011

Been rather busy moving to Virginia but now that I am All Shook Up I keep seeing posts I want to respond to (to which I want to respond, if I were using proper English!) My baby boy, Bruno - now 19 months - has one of the crookedest legs I have ever seen fully function.  We have had him on Glucosamine since he was about 9 months old.  At 1 year I added Boswellia.  I do not believe it can do any harm and it certainly seems to be keeping him moving well.  I feel that along with keeping him lean is the best I can do for him!  I LOVE www.springtimeinc.com and that is where I get all my supplements for myself and the dogs.  Their Bug Off Garlic seems to be working for the fleas and ticks here as well.  Bruns did not like the taste and he was the only one of 5 dogs to have any ticks on him since we moved (2 - YUCK).  But I have gotten stricter and now he eats a half scoop of Bug Off Garlic in every meal and no more ticks!  We use systemic care as well - at least for this spring and summer - will have to evaluate as the weather cools off. Just had an aftershock form the earthquake.  I think it is either time to pour another drink or hide under the covers with Hannah Lee - the only one smart enough to be afraid!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU, BIRDKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!