[Dailydrool] Re tomatoe harvester

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 21:08:59 PDT 2011

Hahahahaa! I had to laugh when I read about your tomatoe  harvester.  I
also have one, she is sure she is doing a good deed by  helping pick the
tomatoes. However, mine is a black lab, Scooby.  My  neighbor was mentioning how
nice 4 of her tomatoes were coming along, turning a  nice red.  Later on, I
was doing some of her yard work, and I happen to  look and see Scooby, just
trying to pick one off, she had already bitten into  it, so I told her, go
ahead, take it, it's no good now, so she picked it.   Never thinking any more
of it, my neighbor later asked if I knew what happened  to her
tomatoes.............oh no I thought, I knew exactly what happened to  them. Wasn't only
a little later, my neighbor saw Scooby in her plant again,  trying to reach
for more, which she couldn't reach. My neighbor had to just  laugh, what can
you do! My plants are also getting quite bare, she picks the  green ones,
spits it out, and grabs a red one.  Thank goodness we don't  grow chocolate
on bushes or candy. Just wish I could figure out how to grow  money on those
bushes, I would be out there picking away at them,  myself........
Veggie pickin Scooby and her mom.

In a message dated 8/23/2011 3:28:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,