[Dailydrool] Betsy the Wino

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:34:45 PDT 2011

I enjoy the occasional glass of wine as I finish my dinner. One day I was
finishing up my glass, sitting on the couch, snuggling with Betsy and
watching TV. I was turned to the side, talking to my bf when he started
laughing. I looked back at Betsy and she was doing a literal backbend to get
her tongue in my wine glass. I've never seen a dog bend that way. So as to
not alert me, she didn't twist around, or move her body, she just flopped
that neck as far back as it would go, bent herself in half and gave herself
free reign over my Riesling. She sometimes sleeps in uncomfortable looking
positions, but if I hadn't seen it, I'd never had imagined she could bend
that way!

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com