[Dailydrool] IABHR lost a special friend last night.

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 00:11:02 PDT 2011

We are very sorry to inform you that our Basset, Abby Roadster, (aka: Antie Rose) passed away late this afternoon from her congestive heart failure/pulmonary edema.  She was doing well with her meds for the last several months, but started having trouble this am and slipped away during her afternoon nap.  We are so glad to have had her in our family since last October.  She had the sweetest temperament of any dog I have owned.  We are very grateful to you and Iowa Basset Rescue for all your help and support during the time we had her.  She will be missed by us all and especially by Charlie, our little Maltese/Poodle mix, who really took care of her day and night and kept her final days filled with fun and love.