[Dailydrool] Hot Spot Treatment

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Wed Aug 24 02:37:05 PDT 2011

For about 2 years now, I have been using a product called Vetericyn to treat
hot spots. I have a rough Collie as well as a Basset with skin problems that
both get hot spots from time to time.  For me, this is the best product I
have found for this problem.  It's so effective a lot of times you can get
away without clipping the fur and just applying this stuff to the problem
area.  It's very effective and also expensive.  But, a little does go a long
way.  I'm pretty sure it can only be bought on line.  I use the HydroGel
Spray.

Diane