[Dailydrool] Stumbling

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:14:08 PDT 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny & Pw Polly woofin'in from across the waves in Fwance.

Firstly, we are SOOOO sad reading about all those wonderful houndies making their way to the Bridge.  We send lots of drool to help heal the broken hearts left here on earth.  Also a big THANK YOU to Elder Clara, Fey Fey and all the others for their excellent welcoming committee at the Bridge.

Tis I Polly here.  I am a tad worried about my big sis, Pw Penny.  Recently she has been stumbling a lot on her walks.  Does anyone out there have experience with this?  She is 13 and a half.  Is it related to her age? Eyesight going?  Or something else?  Otherwise she's fine - eats like a horse and is healthier than me!!!!

Many thanks,

a worried Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com