[Dailydrool] Trackerdog's surgery today

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 24 08:26:01 PDT 2011

We're lurkers and Droolers for 15 years plus but today I needed to post. My 7yr old Tracker goes in for surgery today to remove two fatty cysts. They've been checked out as just that so I'm not overly worried. He has one on his front leg and one on his shoulder and it's time for them to go. Please wish him luck and put him in your prayers and everything will be fine by this afternoon!

Sue, Milo (still trucken along at 13 1/2), Tracker, the Shadedog(atb)