[Dailydrool] Itchy Bassets

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Wed Aug 24 11:54:32 PDT 2011

I have a Basset with horrendous skin problems. She itches a lot. The shampoo
that I have found works the best for her is Mal-A-Ket shampoo by Dermapet.
I buy it on line through Amazon becasue one of their sellers has the best
price per gallon and the cheapest shipping, under $6.  I bathe her every 2
weeks in it and it has greatly reduced her skin problems and given her a
much better quality of life. It can be used more often if need be.  I have
tried lots of other shampoos and nothing has worked like this stuff.

Diane