[Dailydrool] Bridge this and that and cats peeling paint...

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:49:41 PDT 2011

Abby Roadster, Opie, Bob, and all the others that passed onto the Bridge my
heart goes out to you all..
Sandi our Opa had a tumor at the base of his brain that caused him tobecome
paralyzed over the course of a week slowly.
We had to let our sweet boy go to the Bridge a few years back.
I still cry for Opa and Max and the others we have let go..
The night Bob passed there was big thunder storm and I saw huge bolts of
lightening
as I was driving to work.. I got upset and told OPA to stop it.. I always
associated Opa jumping on the clouds to demand my full attention..
I got to work and read my drool a  bad idea Bob the Dog had passed so
Opa wanted me to know tooo many at the bridge lately....
So to the families you are in my thoughts and prayers and am slinging
healing drool your way..

Now my next question.. I finally found out why there is paint off my walls
One of the kittens are doing it any ideas on how to stop it would be greatly
appreciated
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Mom to
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka LiL Foot
Rose aka Rose bud
and cats Scooter, Mittens and Smokey and
 sadly my long list of Bridge crew :0((...