[Dailydrool] Dat D**** Spider

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 07:24:58 PDT 2011

Bev,  if I found a spider that big in my house,  I would be  the one on the
ceiling and yep I would have to shoot it,  no way would I  get even close
enough to hit it ,   NO WAY IN Hell !  the gun  would come out of the closet
BAMB !   all gone Bye Bye !   when I find them outside on the house I use
my power sprayer on my hose   hehehehehe

Tina,
 I feed my girls California Natural Chicken & Rice,  they eat  twice a day
2/3 cup each time with four squirts of Salmon oil,  a 15# bag  will last
about three weeks and I am not sure but I believe I pay right around  $26.00
there are NO pet stores that sell it around here so I have to buy it from
the vet which I am sure there is a markup. I am very happy with the food
and I also give them each a small hand full before bed other wise they will
throw up.

Dear Robert,  I am so very sorry about Princess  leaving for the  bridge,
she tried so hard , but now she is no longer sick,  my  thoughts  are
prayers are with you at this time.

Marlene & the girls

dear  Kimberly  ,

 I use the Sod & Bosweilla for Maggie's  Arthritis I have had  good results
with this, you will notice that it will make her a little tired at  first,
but that will go away,  after they get use to it.and  it builds up in their
system.