[Dailydrool] Report for the PBF

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 08:51:56 PDT 2011

Mr. Muldoon Sir,

Edmond Dawd, Lead Inwesitgater for the Pawcific Basset Feet is woofering in a repawt. Yesterday momma took me to the doggie park (you know the one for doggies only?) and there was a disturbance. You see, I usually prefer to chase out the flying feathering things but today I encountered one of those skwirrels we was warned about in training. He was in the doggie park eating seeds! Inside the doggie only area! Can yous believe it!?!

I know it is a bit outside my realm of dooties, but I gave hims a good chase and a big Edmond woof right on outta there. Betcha he won't be back soon.

Staying vigilant,
Edmond Dawd (Lead Inwestigator)