[Dailydrool] getting the drools

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:53:25 PDT 2011

I am subscribed to getting individual posts, and I send it to both my hotmail and gmail account.  Oddly, gmail is letting very few come through lately, and hotmail lets most through, but it is obvious in my reading that some posts are not getting to either mail account, so I took to reading from the archives today.
That being said, I am so sorry to both Robert and Sandi for their losses of Princess and Opie.  Robert, I hope you did bring RJ with you so he had closure.  Sandi, you have had more than enough sadness.  I hope it stops.  Heart healing drool and sincere condolences to you both, and may both your beloved hounds rejoice ATB, pain free, buffet a plenty.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd