[Dailydrool] Whut Else--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 19:28:16 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Now Auntie Michelle--whut be Colt and Rugers Momma--Now was a lookin thru dem drools and I see where youze say whut else. Dis not good to ask. Brudder Elwood about to git pounded by summfin called Irene, me toebones were shakin couple days ago, da old wooman is a wreck, but todey we hab more. More whut we dont needs. I tell youze liddle story. Momma up dere in da workin room an da tellyphone is a doin da ring a ding. I hear Momma a talking to da old lady next door--she come a rushin down dem steps and haul it out da door. I bee lookin youse see--and then she comes a runnin back into me home--da look on da snooter is not good---she is a heading fur da back door and then she stops. She goes an gits da broom. Hmmm---da broom--an she goes out da back door. Brudder Elwood trot on out dere--and now lookie rite dere--she stop--Brudder stop an rite dere a sittin on da fence post be a rat. Nasty lookin varmit. It look at Momma--she still clutchin da broom--Momma lookie at da rat--it gots no fear--but it dont know Momma youze see--Momma take few steps back and git da waterin hose and she blast da rat---Now Brudder aint a gittin in da way--well she blast him rite back where he come from--da old wooman next door whut called Momma to warn her da rat was on da roll.
Brudder Elwood is a finking da rat made good choice. Da Momma snooter is in a snarl here--

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake