[Dailydrool] found hound and husky

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 20:58:14 PDT 2011

Judy who owns the park called 3 of us that night. We all told her the same thing on how to find the owner. She said she would keep us posted. i too am a skeptic. i bet they do not want her any more. She had on a nice leather collar and pretty pink leash, so who knows. I am sure OBR will end up with her.
 I just picked up a lost basset called the chip number and never got a answer. I called the guy who picked up the dog  and asked if he knew the address i was given and he said it was around the corner. He told the owner i was trying to get ahold of her and had the dog and she never called. She had a new pitbull puppy so go figure. So we vetted himand i have a potential home for him. yea!!
Brenda thanks for the info on huskies. I know Griffon is a lover but did not know there are different kinds of huskies. He too is very hyper and runs wild on my 3 acres. He goes crazy running every time I let him out the door. He has a better nose then my hounds.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Bassetfest2011
September 11