[Dailydrool] PBF mobilization

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 00:42:07 PDT 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

It has come to my attention that there has been a marked uptick (upflea?)--um--increase in activity among creatures hostile to the Basset way. Squirrelistans encroaching upon dogparks, stealing flags, dressing in military uniform. Troops, prepare for action. After a nap and good meal of course.

A PBF guard platoon has also been requested by Dawn of the West at the upcoming Pacific Waddle in September. Please let me know if you will be attending this Waddle so that I may help coordinate our contingent.

In the meantime, everyone stay alert. After another nap and meal of course. Semper fido.