[Dailydrool] bounces

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 02:36:54 PDT 2011

A few months ago out of the blue after being a member of the DD for years, my emails from the DD stopped.  I got a message they were "bouncing" and needed to change my email address, which I did to another email account I have.  However, the emails started again but at the original email address, not the new one I changed it to.  Now since the beginning of week, no emails from DD again.  Anyone know why this might be happening?  I have been getting responses to a dog food question I recently posted but I just don't get my "digest postings" (I think thats what they are called) where everyone reports individually in one email their postings .

Can anyone help??  I miss the drool!!

Tina