[Dailydrool] Drool to the Virginia Beach gang

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 18:05:34 PDT 2011

Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey are sending drool and prayers to you.  We have been through several hurricanes here in Florida over the past 37 years and it is not easy!!  But you will be OK.  The hounds will be OK if you do not get too spooked yourself!!  It is just a strong storm with rain and wind and rain and wind!!  Have plenty of their food ready to feed and bring a few cans of dog food as fillers for the dry kernals.  I always mix cooked chicken and rice and veggies for my 3 but during the hurricanes I could not keep it for very long.  We were without power one year for over 5 days.  After 3 days, things start spoiling even on ice
.There were always plenty of times to take potty breaks between bands and after the eye passed.
Once you know you are in a safe place and get the house prepared  you can just snuggle and play with the houndies.  Not much else to do.  Eating is simple.  Out of a can or packaged supplies or on the gas grill while the meats last.
 Prayers and snoters from Drro Slave Sue and Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey and the crew ATB:  CaseyMae, Ms Kitty, Buffy and Wilby