[Dailydrool] Pancreatitis

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Aug 26 18:51:24 PDT 2011

Our Pixel (age 11) began vomiting and had loss of appetite this morning.
 She has early pancreatitis and is staying at the vet overnight for IV
fluids and antibiotics.  We have never had this with any of our bassets and
are wondering who has had a similar experience.  The vet said it could come
from most any type of infection as her diet has not changed.  She had a
senior panel done last week and all was normal.

Please send drool and any information would be much appreciated.

Sally Russell