[Dailydrool] pancreatitis

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 27 07:43:27 PDT 2011

The dreaded one.  Miss Becky got this at age 10 and it went undiagnosed
for about a month or two.   She was put in doggie hospital from Calgary into
Airdrie where I lived.  She was bringing up bile and passing blood.
She stayed overnight in Airdrie vet hospital for fluids etc and was sent
home next day.
She was on an antibiotic too.
Sandy's friend told me to give her boiled chickenbreasts and boiled potatoes
mixed.  It worked and she from then on was on special food Waltham's low fat
and bits
of chicken breast boiled. It has to be cbreast.
and also after a month she was put on that pill which she took to the end at
15
metrozodale?.  I swear the pill really helped her .
Lots of drool
In the end her heart got her at age 15.
Hope this helps.
Georgie and Miss Becky