[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 177, Issue 8

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 20:00:43 PDT 2011

Hi everyone, I live in Minneapolis Mn. zip code 55406, does  anyone know of
a animal chiropractor that is fair??  Honey has been doing  so well with
her chiropractor, she has been walking for 2 yrs. now because of  him
adjusting her spine, we loved him, and then all of a sudden he got  pancreatic
cancer, and died in about a week. We are devastated, we liked him so  well.
His partner in business, said he would take over, but he  doesn't have the
experience like our other dr. and now for the first time in 2  yrs. Honey
can't walk good again, in fact she couldn't get up. iT just came on,  we saw
him on tuesday, and today is Friday, and we went backwards. Does anyone  know
of a doggie chiropractor that can help her??????
We need some help for her so bad, it makes me just sick to see  her
struggling again.............anyone??????  thanks so much
Struggling Honey and her mommy

In a message dated 8/25/2011 8:23:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,