[Dailydrool] Pierre jr

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:14:31 PDT 2011

I am so proud of jr., it is beyond speak.  Some of his aunties went way out of their way to make me happy today, and to help me have fun and rejoice, they created gifts that honor the punk little boy.  Punk not much longer because he is learning the ways of mush and hugging and loving, but now I have a wonderful mouse pad, address labels, (should you even hesitate, don't, order from Angelika Hastings, you won't be disappointed), and Jr. now has his own personalized cookie jar, just what every former brat needs.  I am nervous about the storm, but I am happy and thankful.  Today is good, and I hope tomorrow will be OK.  One day at a time...
Hugs and Love,
jackie and the herd