[Dailydrool] Pacific Waddle for Daphneyland - CYBER-WADDLE

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Aug 27 09:59:10 PDT 2011

I pleased to announce that THIRTEEN Droolers have signed up for the Pacific
Waddle as a cyber-waddler.  Thank you all so much.
Now for those of you who have procrastinated . the time is now.  I really
need to get this wrapped up within the next week, so the signs can be
printed and laminated.  The waddle is only 4 weeks away,
So again, all you have to do is donated $35 to Daphneyland either through
their page (www.Daphneyland.com)	or through the FB cause page
(http://www.causes.com/causes/404125-basset-rescue-network-inc).    Then,
send me a pic of your hound, a hound ATB or a adoptable DL hound and I will
make the sign.   See . it is really easy.
You can donate your own money for this event or you can ask all those people
to donate who asked you to buy Cub Scout popcorn, Girl Scout cookies,
magazine subscriptions etc. from their kids.
Sandi & the Red Bay Boys & Girls
Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm, Stachie, Quincey, Chrissie, Ouija and Lena
"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart
with them.
And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their
heart.
If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I
will become as generous and loving as they are."
~Unknown