[Dailydrool] Forgiven

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:05:41 PDT 2011

Ninja has now forgiven me for the bath. I never knew a dog could pout as
long as she can.  The others have short memories.  Ninja is not like other
dogs.  She is a diva.  She is the queen.  She is asleep next to me like
always.  There has been a little less itching.  Especially from Miss
Marley.  She is little miss itchy all the time.  She has mega allergies but
they have been less severe this year.  She usually gets hot spots on her
tush but has not had any to speak of this summer.  They are all very soft
and fluffy feeling even though they are not fluffy in the fur anyway.  The
cats have not been washed yet.  I have no desire to be wearing claw marks
all over my arms.

The kitties like to sleep in our closet on the DH's side.  Davinci hides
under the clothes and Picasso lays in the middle of the floor.  When I came
out of the shower this morning I saw a basset butt sticking out of the
closet.  Ninja apparently was kitty sitting.  Davinci was under the clothes
and Picasso was on the floor with Ninja's nose right by his butt.  This is
not normal around here.  Ninja does not like the cats much.  She has had a
bloody nose more than once because of it.  They were all relaxing close
together.  I wonder if Ninj was keeping the kitties from leaving.  It was
kind of cute actually.  The cats have been here for 2 years now and no one
has been eaten as a result.  In the early days when Josh would bring them
over for a few hours, the kitties spent their whole time under the couch up
against the wall.  They were terrified of everything.  Now they are like
little kings of the hill.  They like to tease some very large bassets.  They
are still Josh's cats but he didn't take them when he moved.  There is so
much for them to do and see here that they are rarely bored.  They have all
sorts of hiding places and they seem to have tamed the bassets.  Marley and
Maggie almost play with them.  Someday I hope I will find them curled up
together having a snooze.

Drool to those who need it.  Snooter kisses too from Ninja, Marley, Maggie
and Shelby with the pesky kitty boys and the mom