[Dailydrool] the beast Irene

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 06:22:33 PDT 2011

Knock on wood, so far we are still OK.  Hounds have to stay indoors, no outdoor potty till she is gone, the winds just too strong.  Don't want any debris falling on them.  They have a "bathroom" room covered with newspaper, and the dining room is covered with wee wee pads.  They are confused, but hanging in with Sis and I.  From 1 am till 5 am I heard the most awful rain beating on the house, and yet, that was the outer band of the storm.  Nikki, literally slept on my back last night.
Irene has just officially arrived a moment ago.  So we have to really hunker down now.  I will report back later, DoG willing we still have power.
Drool to all in need, and stay safe to all others in Irene's path.
Jackie and the herd