[Dailydrool] We Made It!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 05:23:23 PDT 2011

Momma here, we have made it thru the storm. It has been a very long 24 plus hours and we are sending stay safe drool and prayers to all that are in the path of this slow moving beast. We have gutters ripped off, roof damage, fence panels down, and siding gone, but the damage can be handled. the hounds were wonderful, the Brudders had to be leashed up and drug out during the breaks in the rain bands, but Sister Daisy would go to the door and would go out on her own and scamper back in with me. We lost power for hours and were suprised when it came back on-we were not expecting it to come back for days.
This storm is so large and so much rain with it, many of our Droolers will be affected--please write in a note--let us know you are all okay, we worry about all of you and the hounds.

Drool to all in need---stay safe out there!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake