[Dailydrool] Where's Mugsy?

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:32:59 PDT 2011

So I'm in the middle of my morning routine & when I went to get another cup
of coffee, I couldn't find Mugsy! Cleo is on the couch & Quincy is...well,
he's being Quincy (getting into trouble). I go outside & look in the back
yard, no Mugsy! I look upstairs & went in my bedroom (I usually shut the
door behind me but didn't this morning), no Mugsy! I'm starting to get
worried, I'm looking high & low, in & around things and still no Mugsy. So I
under the covers MOVED! Shoot, I thought it was just the quilt bunched up
from where I threw it back. I pull back the quilt and, VOILA, there's Mugsy
burrowed under the covers & now looking up at me with a "whatcha want mama,
I was sleeping in here" look on his face. I just laughed & threw the covers
back over him. Another crisis averted!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."