[Dailydrool] kimberly & maggie

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Mon Aug 29 09:04:21 PDT 2011

we made it through the hurricane with no power loss or property damage. hope everyone was as lucky as we are. maggie wasn't bothered by it too much except when she had to go out. she does not like the rain. today i gave her a mani-pedi. she doesn't like that too much either. does anyone out there have any suggestions on good basset hound books? i love to read and i've found a few but they were very expensive. thanks, kimberly & maggie