[Dailydrool] sirius needs some drool

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 16:56:02 PDT 2011

Hi, dis be Gus ob Gus and Sirius.  I no dere be wots ob gusses on da
drool...it a good strong basset name.  So i da widdle brudder ob  sirius.  i
lonely tonite cuz sirius gotta stay ober at vetspital.  he  varmited dis morning
ober and ober and dadperson took him to da vet.  she  say all da tests
normal so far, no pankree-whateber...she watchin his bowels wif  da barryum and
gib him iv till tomorro cuz he deehigh...somefing.  i only  t00, i not no
all da words.  she wanna no if he ate somefing square wike a  spunggg but i
dont fink so.  onwy a few daise ago he ate a hole bagg ob  chickie stwips.
haha, he cwimb up and gotted it off da pianny and open wif  his
teef...anywayz, we hope he be home tomorro, pwease gib a wittle drool his  way.  fanks.
lub, gus and mom and  dadpeople.