[Dailydrool] Jellybean

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:12:46 PDT 2011

Jellybean had a dental and a cyst removal today.
Jellybean hates vet visits because she has frequent UTI, and frequent sterile catches and cultures.
Last week, Jellybean went to the Vet for an Ultrasound.  She pooped in the exam room.
This week, Jellybean pooped in the waiting room and twice in the exam room, both stepping into it and plastering it on the wall, and of course she marched a trail back to the prep area.  I thought Jelly had more than one cyst, and I had an opportunity to try to find the other to point it out prior to surgery, but both she and I were wrecks.  Of course I found the other once she got home, she got through the surgery just fine, and a dental, and this other cyst is tiny.
Earthquake, hurricane and Jellybean.  My life is complete.
(Please note, I sometimes write with sarcasm, and I do not want to demean anyone who is suffering.  I am still enduring the tragedy of Mom.  She is slowly wilting, and it is just so sad to me.)
Jax