[Dailydrool] cool bed

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:57:16 PDT 2011

I bought a cool bed for Pierre Sr., and he liked it, but Max used to pull the plug on it all the time and flood the kitchen.  No matter how placed the bed, Max always found the plug, and he also dug on and scratched at the bed and made it all lumpy.  Max has a thing for plugs.  When we drain the baby pool in the yard, Max jumps in when it is empty and steals the rubber plug.  Must always keep an eye on that Max, and he is a six year old (we had him since he was 9 months).
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd