[Dailydrool] names

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:52:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

My first encounter with a basset was when I was a teenager and she was very
pregnant,her name was PEPPIE and I just loved the name POLLY ESTER.

We just adopted out a foster this week and his name was LITTLE LEBOWSKI.

Don't forget to buy your woofle tickets for the BBR WOOFLE.Tickets only 2.00
each with a chance to win some fantastic prizes.

Hope to see some of you at BBR'S BassetFest Aug.27th and 28th.

Marty.mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Hazel,Mason,foster Kelsey and the 5 cats