[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 7 17:15:18 PDT 2011

Tomorrow my husband goes to the eye Dr first thing in the morning getting his measurements for his cataract surgery the 18th and then we rush home, load up Buster and head to Columbia Missouri to Clydesdale Hall Veterinary teaching hospital for Busters appointment with his surgeon. Buster will stay overnight and have surgery on his leg Tuesday the ninth we will not know until after the surgery when he will be able to come home, it will depend on how his dressing changes look and when he is able to stand.
I have the car all set up already with blankets and comforters so he can be comfy in the back seat and even sleep on the road, and I packed an extra dog bed in the trunk for him to have to sleep on at the hospital.
Thank you all for the drool and well wishes, donations, and all of the prayers for him we will keep everyone informed how he does.