[Dailydrool] Buddy

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 16:26:03 PDT 2011

I am so sorry you had such a short and sad life hear on earth Buddy you will
be missed and even though we did not get to meet you we know you because
there are so many like you out here in the world, but now you are safe warm
and well fed under Elder Claras watch. We are sending drool to you to let
you know we all love you dearly, we are hoping maybe the people who let you
go to the bridge learned a lesson from their ill treatment of you, hopefully
no other dog will suffer they way you did poor Buddy!! All droolers are
saddend at the loss of you dear sweet  Buddy because you will never know the
joy of a loving human companion here on earth.What a wonderful name has been
bestowed upon you for now you are everyones Buddy and now you are loved and
cherished.