[Dailydrool] Buddy

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:07:50 PDT 2011

My husband had to come to Florida so I came with him for a change. Of course
I brought my computer with me. So I'm sitting here reading the DD and
crying. The DH doesn't have a clue what is going on other than maybe I've
totally lost my mind. How can the loss of a dog that none of us ever knew
have such an impact on us? Thank you for giving this sweet soul the honor of
a name. I know we can't save them all but I'll never not be angry, sad,
disillusioned when a shelter is more interested in destroying a life than
letting caring, loving hands take that life and at least give it a chance. I
will be giving the Houndettes and little Ty some extra hugs when I get home.

Jane