[Dailydrool] Buddy

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 08:14:46 PDT 2011

Dearest Buddy,

You left us much too soon for a place where beauty, hope and love are overflowing and none are ever denied.   You are a shining rainbow and a star that beams brightly in our world reminding us our humanity and compassion in a world that is sometimes seems so gray.  Your short life instills within us that hope is not lost and the battle to save our beloved bassets is worth more than the pain that we may endure.

One person can make a difference in a life.   You did not leave the world a number but with the name Buddy.  With that name came love that will forever live on in our hearts.

I feel you, Buddy, should be given the title of Prince Buddy of the Shining Rainbows.  You remind us all that where there is love there is hope.

You are loved by many,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
With our foster basset, Fabulous Freddie