[Dailydrool] buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 15:14:28 PDT 2011

I am waiting waiting waiting to hear about Buster and now I am getting upset.
I got tired of waiting so I called the College and I called them at two minutes after five and it said their phone line closes at 5pm except for emergencies. That vet was suppose to call me (and she may still) yesterday she said she would call at 4 and called at 4;45 but now I am nervous).
I know Buster is okay or they would call me and let me know.
I am sorry I did not call sooner but as soon as I hear something I will email again. I am afraid to use my phone in fear I will miss the call. I do not have call waiting but I just think the phone bill is high enough.  You will hear as soon as I hear from someone what is going on. I should have called sooner