[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 12:31:33 PDT 2011

Buster was under anesthesia yesterday from 9 am till 3:30 pm so he was zonked.
The vet student called me and said he was not wanting to get up this morning at 9 am in fact they tried to arouse him and he just looked at them and fell back to sleep. . He does like to sleep in in the mornings, we are up at 5 am and Buster sleeps in every morning he moseys down the hall and into the kitchen way after the others, looking for treats. And of course he always finds some.
The vet student said she will call me back around 4 and let me know how he is doing by then they should have time to observe how well he is walking and the orto Dr. will decide from that when he may come home.  Thank you all for your patience and well wishes for him I will let you know as soon as I know. I am getting very anxious to find out how he is today.