[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 12:00:05 PDT 2011

I got a call this morning at 8:15am saying Buster did good yesterday he seems very laid back just taking in everything they are doing to him and around him he is very mellow!
The vet tech said Buster had just been put under anesthesia for his surgery so he was tolerating the anesthesia well and I will get a call back around 4pm this afternoon to tell us how he did. They usually wait to call after they wake up.
I have a job interview at 4:30 today so I will let you know what is going on with Buster as soon as I can.
I am not sure about this interview it is a sales job with MP Incorporated they are a fairly new company ( I only read one bad review online about them) and they have the contract with AT&T to sell their products. I am not a sales person and someone told me this could be a scam but I need a job so I am going to the interview.
Send drool for Buster I will let you know how he is doing as soon as I can.