[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 11:45:14 PDT 2011

Just a few notes on Buster he is doing so well, yesterday he wanted to drag his leg behind him. the vet told me to position it in front of him and make him put some pressure on it. He is doing so much better today, he is even trying to walk on it a few times by himself! We go to the Dr tomorrow afternoon for a dressing change and I will get to see his leg naked. I am afraid I am sure it will look painful. There were some extra charges added in at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Columbia, several medications, I feel like a pharmacy with all the meds stacked up in the kitchen,  and a boot to wear over his cast to use when he goes outside to potty that keeps his dressings dry, an e-collar little things but they all add up as I know you all know. And now we need to go get dressing changes twice a week at our own vet so there will be vet charges there so we started a new chip in page to help with the differnces in his care. I have had several people say they would like to donate but our old chip in page expired so this is the link to the new one. Thank you to everyone for caring.    http://wmbri.chipin.com/buster-surgery