[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 09:06:08 PDT 2011

Buster is doing so well and he is such a good boy but he does not want to be confined! He is laying in the hallway right outside the computer room where I have his bed all made up and cushions everywhere and his food and water bowls but he does not want locked in when I am nearby. I let him lay almost anywhere inside the house now when I am home but I am getting ready to take my husband to his cataract surgery so we will be locking Buster up in his room he calls it doggy jail. LOL Thank you for helping us help him he is walking almost normal now. He has been so fortunate to have the gift of pain free walking and it is all because of donations!! Thank You!