[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 18:30:10 PDT 2011

Buster is playing with our new puppy quite a bit they enjoy each other, I do not think Buster had the chance to be a puppy much so he is learning how to play from this young girl that was born into rescue, we had a pregnant momma we got from Animal Control. We did not know she was pregnant till she had her pups three days after we got Buster. The pups were in a foster home but foster mom needed to give them back to us two were adopted, one left and Buster and her are buddies already! Buster is walking well on his new leg, he still takes pain pills but we sre slowly cutting down on them. He gets his cast off a week from Wednesday. Tomorrow we go for another dressing change so he will be zonked out from that excitement most of the day, he is doing very well and we are so happy to have been able to help him. It was only through your donations we were able to help him!