[Dailydrool] oops..forgot a name i like

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 07:33:22 PDT 2011

"don vito barkaleone"

found as a stray in brooklyn..i forget what his original name was but it was pretty lame...suzanne fitch asked me to foster him & he just needed a better name so i made up this story about him having a meeting with the "dog father" &   ending up with the name don vito.

i ordered him a coat from lands end..monogrammed of course...& when i told them what i wanted on it..i recall they laughed & gave me the name on it for free!

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com