[Dailydrool] Petco

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 14 22:25:12 PDT 2011

I would most definitely start writing letters to head honchos.  I don't normally deal with Petco, but I deal a lot with PetSmart. My daughter has worked there for years, and many years ago I was with the rescues that adopted out from the store. Managers differ a lot. There was one that could have cared less, and I can still remember how ignorant he was and the stupid things that came out of his mouth. I would cringe when he was the manager on a Saturday. He was reprimanded by Corporate once we'd had enough, and he eventually disappeared. The head manager at Holly's store is an extremely caring individual. He would never let a group take over an area to the point that customers can't freely move around, and he would have had a coronary if he knew a pet slipped their lead out of fear. The ignorant one's need to be moved out. I would hope there's plenty of caring people to take their place. I hope your little girl gets past this. Thank god her dog is okay.
 I don't really know Marlene, but going Marlene seems to be the strategy required on this.
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie and Bunny