[Dailydrool] PETCO

Joanne rerunhaley at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 09:07:33 PDT 2011

I am not happy with Petco either. They have an indoor dog wash so I thought I would try it. My Toby needs weekly baths for his skin allergies.

The dog wash was located in a very small area in the grooming check-in area. They gave me only one towel. The ramp fell off onto the floor. I ended up lifting Toby into the tub. The place was dirty and it seemed like it was used for a supply closet. There was only a baby gate blocking access to the grooming area.

I emailed corporate Petco headquarters and someone did call me. He said the manager of the store would be calling me. I told him about my experience but he was not at all helpful. He said the next time I come in to ask for him. No free dog wash was offered.I was ready to say to him that there would be no next time!!