[Dailydrool] Petco

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:23:27 PDT 2011

Well, I don't really go to the Petco that's close to me unless I absolutely
have to. The one by me is dingy and looks worn & not clean. I am a PetSmart
person. The one I go to in Liberty is clean, well-lit, has a HUGE selection
for all animals, the clerks are always friendly & helpful, and their
Banfield Clinic with the doctors & techs is wonderful. I know people can
always have a bad experience somewhere, but I've never had one at PetSmart.
I've spent a lot of money there and I always feel appreciated and that my
babies are very well cared for.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."