[Dailydrool] nail trims & scarring the repair man

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:10:14 PDT 2011

To be fair to the repair people, just because a person says their dogs are
friendly doesn't mean they are. And you really have no idea how they might
respond to a stranger when you're not home. I'd personally have kept them in
the bedroom, rather than face a liability lawsuit if anything happened to
the maintenance man. Because if something does happen, it's his word against
what? Your dogs'? You weren't home, so you have no proof that anything he
might say happened didn't really happen...

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB.