[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Aug 18 02:52:04 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in: Muldoon 16 going on 17 is a
wonderful age for a Bassett Boy to be, we are both sending you birthday
snooters and hugs and hope it was a wonderful day. We are sending get
well and stay well drool to Millie, Ella Louise, Opie, Layla, Duke,

and Cleo. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Hope who has left for the Bridge and we will ask the
slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in her memory.

On our way back from the walk last night we had an adventure. The Bats
who live in the woods and fields surrounding our area visited us last
night, when we got back home they were swooping around our garden.
Jasmin, and I watched in interest as the slave Johnathan took off our
leashes and collars, the other humans rushed inside while the Bats were
visiting. My sister Jasmin who would be an excellent counter surfer if
her legs were longer, has short legs even by Bassett standards, leapt up
and caught a Bat as it swooped down in her mouth much to Jonathans
horror, he had visions of the Bat biting Jasmin and inflicting all sorts
of horrible sicknesses on her. He rushed inside got some goodies from
the fridge to tempt Jasmin . That did not work, fortunately Jasmin was
just holding bird in her mouth and had not yet sunk teeth in. bird tried
to spread wings some thing sharp on wings must have jabbed Jasmin as she
opened her moth and dropped bird who folded wings and went into walking
position. Before Jasmin could get to the bird again Johnathan picked her
up and carried her inside and tried to break down bottom half of door to
get out. I just gave the Bat the sniffies because my Brother PW Justin
ATB had told me that bats carry all sorts of strange things. Johnathan
put the heavy protection garden gloves on got hold of the Bat who was on
the young side laid it down got it to spread its wings and on
examination discovered no punctures or broken bones in the Bats wing
structure.

He noticed that there were sharp edges to the wings were the various
sectors joined and that must have pricked Jasmin. As there is frost and
cold winter weather still around, I watched as the slave Johnathan made
a nest for it and placed it under thick protective shrubs and placed the
Bat in. Johnathan said the Bat would be disorientated and would not be
able to fly home until this morning and was also probably traumatised at
sitting in a Bassetts mouth. He placed water treated with Eco Vet fear
solution and some wild seeds next to nest.

This morning Jasmin could hardly wait to get out and as each gate was
opened, she had been watching through the window and as last gate opened
pushed her way through first to get to the front shrub were the bird was
placed. The Bat was no longer on the property both the slave and Jasmin
made sure it had not walked else where. Just as well it was not a young
owl as we have about 10 different species living in the woods around us
all protected.

Jade and Jasmin ,I was glad that it was not my mouth been treated and
washed out by Johnathan with all sorts of things.

Lilly and Justin ATB we told those girls to leave the Bats alone.

Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx